说明The MAX6361MAX6364 supervisory circuits reduce the complexity and number of components required for power-supply monitoring and battery control functions in microprocessor (µP) systems. The circuits significantly improve system reliability and accuracy compared to that obtainable with separate ICs or discrete components. Their functions include µP reset, backup battery switchover, and power failure warning.
The MAX6361MAX6364 operate from supply voltages as low as +1.2V. The factory-preset reset threshold voltage ranges from 2.32V to 4.63V (see Ordering Information). These devices provide a manual reset input (MAX6361), watchdog timer input (MAX6362), battery-on output (MAX6363), and an auxiliary adjustable reset input (MAX6364). In addition, each part type is offered in three reset output versions: an active-low push-pull reset, an active-low open-drain reset, and an active-high open-drain reset (see Selector Guide at end of data sheet).
- Low +1.2V Operating Supply Voltage (VCC or VBATT)
- Precision Monitoring of +5.0V, +3.3V, +3.0V, and +2.5V Power-Supply Voltages
- Debounced Manual Reset Input (MAX6361)
- Watchdog Timer with 1.6s Timeout Period (MAX6362)
- Battery-On Output Indicator (MAX6363)
- Auxiliary User-Adjustable RESET IN (MAX6364)
- Three Available Output Structures
- Push-Pull Active-Low RESET, Open-Drain Active-Low RESET, Open-Drain RESET
- RESET/Active-Low RESET Valid Down to 1.2V Guaranteed (VCC or VBATT)
- Power-Supply Transient Immunity
- 150ms (min) Reset Timeout Period
- Small 6-Pin SOT23 Package
This pricing is BUDGETARY, for comparing similar parts. Prices are in U.S. dollars and subject to change. Quantity pricing may vary substantially and international prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees, and exchange rates. For volume-specific and version-specific prices and delivery, please see the price and availability page or contact an authorized distributor.