- Small 6-Pin SOT23 Package
- Precision Factory-Set VCC Reset Thresholds Between 2.33V and 4.63V
- Guaranteed Active-Low RESET Valid to VCC = +1V
- 100ms min Reset Pulse Width
- Debounced CMOS-Compatible Manual-Reset Input
- Voltage Monitor for Power-Fail or Low-Battery Warning
The MAX6342-MAX6345 provide factory-trimmed VCC reset threshold voltages from 2.33V to 4.63V and operate with supply voltages between +1V and +5.5V. A +1.25V threshold detector allows for a power-fail warning, for low-battery detection, or for monitoring another power supply. The MAX6342 contains an active-low MR input and an active-low push-pull reset. The MAX6343 and MAX6344 are identical to the MAX6342 except they provide an active-low, open-drain reset and an active-high, push-pull reset, respectively. The MAX6345 provides a second reset output in place of the active-low MR input to give it an active-high push-pull reset and an active-low push-pull reset.
All of the devices are packaged in a miniature 6-pin SOT23.