- Ultra-Low 1µA (max) Supply Current (MAX6326/MAX6327/MAX6328)
- Precision Monitoring of 2.5V, 3V, 3.3V, and 5V Power-Supply Voltages
- Reset Thresholds Available from 2.2V to 4.63V
- Fully Specified Over Temperature
- 100ms (min) Power-On Reset Pulse Width
- Low Cost
- Available in Three Versions: Push-Pull Active-Low RESET, Push-Pull RESET, and Open-Drain Active-Low RESET
- Power-Supply Transient Immunity
- No External Components
- 3-Pin SC70/SOT23 Packages
- Pin Compatible with MAX803/MAX809/MAX810
These circuits perform a single function: they assert a reset signal whenever the VCC supply voltage declines below a preset threshold, keeping it asserted for at least 100ms after VCC has risen above the reset threshold. The only difference between the devices is their output. The MAX6326/MAX6346 (push-pull) and MAX6328/MAX6348 (open-drain) have an active-low reset output. The MAX6327/MAX6347 have an active-high push-pull reset output. All of these parts are guaranteed to be in the correct state for VCC down to 1V. The reset comparator is designed to ignore fast transients on VCC. Reset thresholds are factory-trimmable between 2.2V and 4.63V, in approximately 100mV increments. Twenty-one standard versions are available. Contact the factory for availability of nonstandard versions.
Ultra-low supply currents (1µA max for the MAX6326/MAX6327/MAX6328) make these parts ideal for use in portable equipment. All six devices are available in space-saving SOT23 and SC70 packages.