说明The MAX6301–MAX6304 low-power microprocessor (µP) supervisory circuits provide maximum adjustability for reset and watchdog functions. The reset threshold can be adjusted to any voltage above 1.22V, using external resistors. In addition, the reset and watchdog timeout periods are adjustable using external capacitors. A watchdog select pin extends the watchdog timeout period to 500x. The reset function features immunity to power-supply transients.
These four devices differ only in the structure of their reset outputs (see the Selector Guide in the full data sheet). The MAX6301–MAX6304 are available in the space-saving 8-pin µMAX® package, as well as 8-pin PDIP and SO packages.
- Adjustable Reset Threshold
- Adjustable Reset Timeout
- Adjustable Watchdog Timeout
- 500x Watchdog Timeout Multiplier
- 4µA Supply Current
- RESET or Active-Low RESET Output Options
- Push-Pull or Open-Drain Output Options
- Guaranteed Active-Low RESET Asserted At or Above VCC = 1V (MAX6301/MAX6303)
- Power-Supply Transient Immunity
- Watchdog Function can be Disabled
- PDIP/SO/µMAX Packages Available
This pricing is BUDGETARY, for comparing similar parts. Prices are in U.S. dollars and subject to change. Quantity pricing may vary substantially and international prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees, and exchange rates. For volume-specific and version-specific prices and delivery, please see the price and availability page or contact an authorized distributor.