- 8.6V to 36.2V Undervoltage/Overvoltage Thresholds
- Output Short-Circuit Protection
- Resistor Adjustable Overvoltage and Undervoltage Trip Threshold
- Proven 2-Layer, 2oz Copper PCB Layout
- Demonstrates Compact Solution Size
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX16141 evaluation kit (EV kit) evaluates the MAX16141/MAX16141A.. The MAX16141 is a diode controller and protection device that protects systems against fault conditions, such as reverse-current, overcurrent, input overvoltage/ undervoltage, short-circuit, and overtemperature. The MAX16141 EV kit comes with the MAX16141AAF/V+ IC installed. The MAX16141 EV kit undervoltage/overvoltage thresholds are set to 8.6V/36.2V, respectively.