- 2.7V to 18V Operating-Voltage Range
- Up to 15A Configurable Load-Current Capability
- Banana Jacks for Input and Output Voltage
- Programmable Slew-Rate Control
- Selectable/Configurable Circuit-Breaker Threshold
- Configurable Overvoltage/Undervoltage Lockout
- Programmable Timeout Delay
- FAULT and PG Outputs
- Defined Safe Operation Area
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX15093/MAX15093A evaluation kits (EV kits) provide a proven design to evaluate the MAX15093/ MAX15093A hot-swap controllers with an integrated 15A MOSFET. The EV kits are configured to pass 15A in a 2.7V to 18V hot-swap application, thus providing a fully integrated solution. The EV kits use the MAX15093GWL+/ MAX15093AGWL+T in a 2.57mm x 4.03mm, 40-bump, 0.5mm pitch wafer-level package (WLP) with a proven four-layer PCB design. As configured, the EV kits are optimized to operate at 12V.
The two EV kit versions (MAX15093AEVKIT# and MAX15093EVKIT#) are built on the same PCB fabrication and can be used interchangeably to evaluate either the MAX15093 or MAX15093A by replacing U1 with the desired device.