Complete System PMIC, Featuring 13 Regulators, 8 GPIOs, RTC, and Flexible Power Sequencing for Multicore Applications
Total Power Management IC (PMIC) for Computationally Intensive for Mobile Platforms Using SoC Application Processors
The MAX77863 is a complete power management IC (PMIC) for mobile devices using multicore application processors.
It is available in a wafter-level package (WLP) to be used in space-constrained applications.
The IC offers a total of 13 regulators. Two regulators have differential remote sensing and are rated for both continuous and peak output current.
Numerous factory-programmable options allow the IC to be tailored for many applications. Contact the factory for more information about programmable options; minimum order quantities may apply.
- Operates from a 2.6V to 5.5V Source
- Allows for Low-Cost PCB Technology
- Includes 4 DC-to-DC Step-Down Regulators
- Includes 9 Low-Dropout Linear Regulators
- No External MOSFETs Required
- Consumes just 12μA in its Lowest-Power State
- Low-Power Modes on all Regulators Reduces Power Consumption
- LDOs are Stable with only the Point-of-Load Capacitor
- I2C 3.0 Compatible Interface
- nIRQ Interrupt Output
- Eight GPIOs
- Real-Time Clock (RTC)
- Backup Battery Charger
- Timing Clock Output
- System Watchdog Timer
- I2C Watchdog Timer
- Bidirectional Reset I/O
- Flexible Power Sequencer (FPS)
- Thermal Shutdown
|Part Number||Primary Topology||Target Processor or Spec.||Monitor/Control Features||DC-DC/Power Features||Battery Charger Features||Interface Type||VIN|