- USB Power Option
- Flexible Configuration
- On-Board LED Current Sink and Battery Simulation
- Sense Test Point for Output-Voltage Measurement
- Filter Test Point for Haptic-Waveform Measurement
- Windows® 8/Windows 10-Compatible GUI Software
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX20360 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested circuit board that demonstrates the MAX20360 ultra low-power wearable power management integrated circuit (PMIC). The MAX20360 includes voltage regulators such as bucks, boost, buck-boost, and linear regulators, and a complete battery management solution with battery seal, charger, power path, and fuel gauge.
The device is configurable through an I2C interface that allows for programming various functions and reading device status. The EV kit GUI application sends commands to the MAXPICO2PMB# adapter board to configure the device.
The MAX20360EVKIT# has no harvester feature. The MAX20360HEVKIT# has a harvester feature enabled and can be connected to MAX20361EVKIT# to evaluate the interaction between the two devices.