说明The MAX1662 evaluation system (EV system) consists of a MAX1662 evaluation kit (EV kit) and a companion Maxim SMBus™ Interface Board. The MAX1662 EV kit is an assembled and tested PC board that demonstrates the MAX1662 load-switch controller.
In addition to controlling power-plane load switches, the MAX1662 is useful for many different SMBus I/O expansion tasks, such as controlling voltage regulators or detecting the state of mechanical switches.
The Maxim SMBus interface board (MAXSMBus) allows an IBM®-compatible personal computer to use its parallel port to emulate an Intel® System Management Bus (SMBus) two-wire interface. Windows® 3.1/Windows 95 software provide a user-friendly interface to exercise the MAX1662's features. The program is menu-driven and offers a graphics interface with control buttons and status display.
The MAX1662 EV system can also be used to evaluate the MAX1661 or MAX1663. Contact the factory to order a free MAX1661EUB or MAX1663EUB sample.
Order the MAX1662EVSYS for complete IBM PC-based evaluation of the MAX1662.
Order the MAX1662EVKIT if you already have an SMBus interface.
- Controls up to Three Load Switches Independently
- Configurable for Three General-Purpose Input/Outputs (GPIO)
- Includes Three 30V, 4A P-Channel MOSFET Switches
- SMBus Compatible
- Easy-to-Use Menu Driven Software
- Assembled and Tested Surface-Mount Board
- +9V to +70V Operating Supply Range
- 5V / 50mA Integrated Linear Regulator
- -40°C to +125°C Ambient Temperature Operating Range
- Robust Solutions
- Reduces Power and Heat Dissipation