- Robust Operation with Wide Range of Input Voltages and Load Conditions
- -40°C to +125°C Temperature Range
- On-Board LED Indication of Status and Fault Conditions
- Reverse Supply Voltage Protection
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Configurable Digital Input/Output
- Industrial Digital Outputs and Inputs Modules
- Motor Control
- Safety Systems
The MAX14914 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX14914/MAX14914A/ MAX14914B, a configurable industrial digital output driver/digital input. The EV kit allows controlling of the MAX14914 as either a digital output (in either High-Side or Push-Pull mode) or digital input with simple jumper settings.
The EV kit must be powered from an external +24V power supply and can consume up to 1.3A (minimum) when fully loaded.
The MAX14914EVKIT comes with a MAX14914ATE+ installed in a 16-pin, 4x4mm TQFN-EP package.
MAX14914B overcurrent interrupt output is not directly supported. For the MAX14914B application refer to the MAX14914 IC data sheet.