MAX8863R, MAX8863S, MAX8863T
说明The MAX8863T/S/R and MAX8864T/S/R low-dropout linear regulators operate from a +2.5V to +6.5V input range and deliver up to 120mA. A PMOS pass transistor allows the low, 80µA supply current to remain independent of load, making these devices ideal for battery-operated portable equipment such as cellular phones, cordless phones, and modems.
The devices feature Dual Mode™ operation: their output voltage is preset (at 3.15V for the T versions, 2.84V for the S versions, or 2.80V for the R versions) or can be adjusted with an external resistor divider. Other features include low-power shutdown, short-circuit protection, thermal shutdown protection, and reverse battery protection. The MAX8864 also includes an auto-discharge function, which actively discharges the output voltage to ground when the device is placed in shutdown mode. Both devices come in a miniature 5-pin SOT23 package.
- Low Cost
- Low, 55mV Dropout Voltage at 50mA IOUT
- Low, 68µA No-Load Supply Current
Low, 80µA Operating Supply Current (even in dropout)
- Low, 350µVRMS Output Noise
- Miniature External Components
- Thermal Overload Protection
- Output Current Limit
- Reverse Battery Protection
- Dual Mode Operation: Fixed or Adjustable (1.25V to 6.5V) Output
- Low-Power Shutdown
This pricing is BUDGETARY, for comparing similar parts. Prices are in U.S. dollars and subject to change. Quantity pricing may vary substantially and international prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees, and exchange rates. For volume-specific and version-specific prices and delivery, please see the price and availability page or contact an authorized distributor.
- Enables System Designers to Meet Stringent Module Requirements for 100μA Quiescent Current
- Tiny Output Capacitors Reduce Board Space and BOM Cost
- Accurate Active-Low RESET Output with Adjustable Delay Eliminates Need for Separate Reset IC