- Guaranteed 500mA Output Current
- Low 90mV Dropout at 500mA
- ±1% Initial Output Accuracy
- Preset Output at 1.5V, 1.8V, 2V, 2.5V, 3.3V, 5V
- Adjustable Output from 1.25V to 5V
- Power-OK Output
- Low 125µA Ground Current
- 0.1µA Shutdown Current
- Thermal Overload Protection
- Output Current Limit
- Tiny 840mW 6-Pin UCSP Package
An internal PMOS pass transistor allows the low 125µA supply current to remain independent of load, making this device ideal for portable battery-operated equipment such as personal digital assistants (PDAs), cellular phones, cordless phones, base stations, and notebook computers.
Other features include an active-low, open-drain reset output that indicates when the output is out of regulation, a 0.1µA shutdown, short-circuit protection, and thermal shutdown protection. The device is available in a miniature 6-pin UCSP™ package.