说明The MAX1792 low-dropout linear regulator operates from a +2.5V to +5.5V supply and delivers a guaranteed 500mA load current with low 130mV dropout. The high-accuracy (±1%) output voltage is preset at an internally trimmed voltage (see Selector Guide) or can be adjusted from 1.25V to 5.0V with an external resistive divider.
An internal PMOS pass transistor allows the low 80µA supply current to remain independent of load, making this device ideal for portable battery-operated equipment such as personal digital assistants (PDAs), cellular phones, cordless phones, base stations, and notebook computers.
Other features include an active-low open-drain reset output with a 4ms timeout period that indicates when the output is out of regulation, a 0.1µA shutdown mode, short-circuit protection, and thermal shutdown protection. The device is available in a miniature 1.3W, 8-pin power-µMAX® package with a metal pad on the underside of the package.
- Guaranteed 500mA Output Current
- Low 130mV Dropout at 500mA
- Up to ±1% Output Voltage Accuracy
- Preset at 1.5V, 1.8V, 2.5V, 3.3V, or 5.0V
- Adjustable from 1.25V to 5.0V
- Reset Output with 4ms Timeout Period
- Low 80µA Ground Current
- 0.1µA Shutdown Current
- Thermal Overload Protection
- Output Current Limit
- Tiny 1.3W Power-µMAX Package
- Enables System Designers to Meet Stringent Module Requirements for 100μA Quiescent Current
- Tiny Output Capacitors Reduce Board Space and BOM Cost
- Accurate Active-Low RESET Output with Adjustable Delay Eliminates Need for Separate Reset IC