说明The MAX1725/MAX1726 are ultra-low supply current, low-dropout linear regulators intended for low-power applications that demand the longest possible battery life. Unlike inferior PNP-based designs, the MAX1725/MAX1726s' PMOS pass elements maintain an ultra-low 2µA supply current throughout their entire operating range and in dropout. Despite their ultra-low power consumption, the MAX1725/MAX1726 have tight output accuracy (1.5%) and require just 1µF output capacitance to achieve good load-transient response.
These regulators have a wide input voltage range (+2.5V to +12V), making them excellent choices for systems powered from two lithium-ion (Li+) cells and 9V batteries. Other features include reverse-battery protection, short-circuit protection, and thermal protection.
The MAX1725 provides an adjustable 1.5V to 5V output using an external resistor-divider. The MAX1726 provides factory preset 1.8V, 2.5V, 3.3V, or 5V output voltages (see the Ordering Information in the full data sheet). Both devices are available in a tiny 5-pin SOT23 package.
- 2µA Supply Current
- Reverse-Battery Protection
- +2.5V to +12V Input Voltage Range
- Fixed 1.8V, 2.5V, 3.3V, and 5V Output Voltages (MAX1726)
- Adjustable 1.5V to 5V Output Voltages (MAX1725)
- 20mA Guaranteed Output Current
- 1.5% Output Voltage Accuracy
- Small 1µF Output Capacitor
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Thermal Protection
- Tiny 5-Pin SOT23 Package
- Enables System Designers to Meet Stringent Module Requirements for 100μA Quiescent Current
- Tiny Output Capacitors Reduce Board Space and BOM Cost
- Accurate Active-Low RESET Output with Adjustable Delay Eliminates Need for Separate Reset IC