Evaluation Kit MAX17681A for Isolated +7V or +5V Output Configuration
The MAX17681AEVKITD is a fully assembled and tested circuit board that demonstrates the performance of the MAX17681A high-efficiency, iso-buck DC-DC converter. The EV kit operates over a wide input-voltage range of 17V to 36V and uses primary-side feedback to regulate the output voltage. The EV kit has two output configurations. In the first configuration, the output is programmed to +7V at 200mA, with ±8% output voltage regulation. The second configuration uses a post regulator (MAX17651) to produce +5V at 100mA with at least ±3% regulation.
The EV kit comes installed with the MAX17681A in a 10-pin (3mm x 2mm) TDFN package and MAX17651 in a 6-lead TSOT package.
- 17V to 36V Input Voltage Range
- +7V, 200mA or +5V, 100mA Continuous Current
- EN/UVLO Input
- 200kHz Switching Frequency
- Overcurrent Protection
- No Optocoupler
- Delivers up to 1.4W Output Power
- Overtemperature Protection
- Proven PCB Layout
- Provides robust primary and secondary output short-circuit protection
- PLC I/O模块