Evaluation Kit MAX17681A for Isolated ±7V or ±5V Output Configuration
The MAX17681AEVKITB is a fully assembled and tested circuit board that demonstrates the performance of the MAX17681A high-efficiency, iso-buck DC-DC converter. The EV kit operates over a wide input-voltage range of 17V to 36V and uses primary-side feedback to regulate the output voltage. The EV kit has two output configurations. In configuration one the output is programmed to ±7V@100mA, with ±8% output voltage regulation. The second configuration uses a post regulator, MAX17651 to produce ±5V at 50mA with < ±3% regulation.
The EV kit comes installed with the MAX17681A in a 10-pin (3mm x 2mm) TDFN package and MAX17651 in a 6-lead TSOT package.
- 17V to 36V Input Voltage Range
- ±7V, 100mA or ±5V, 50mA Continuous Current
- EN/UVLO Input
- 200kHz Switching Frequency
- 87.5% Peak Efficiency
- Overcurrent Protection
- No Optocoupler
- Delivers up to 1.4W Output Power
- Overtemperature Protection
- Proven PCB Layout
- Provides robust primary and secondary output short-circuit protection