说明The MAX889 inverting charge pump delivers a regulated negative output voltage at loads of up to 200mA. The device operates with inputs from 2.7V to 5.5V to produce an adjustable, regulated output from -2.5V to -VIN.
The MAX889 is available with an operating frequency of 2MHz (T version), 1MHz (S version), or 0.5MHz (R version). The higher switching frequency devices allow the use of smaller capacitors for space-limited applications. The lower frequency devices have lower quiescent current.
The MAX889 also features a 0.1µA logic-controlled shutdown mode and is available in an 8-pin SO package. An evaluation kit, MAX889SEVKIT, is available.
- 200mA Output Current
- Up to 2MHz Switching Frequency
- Small Capacitors (1µF)
- +2.7V to +5.5V Input Voltage Range
- Adjustable Regulated Negative Output (-2.5V to -VIN)
- 0.1µA Logic-Controlled Shutdown
- Low 0.05Ω Output Resistance (in regulation)
- Soft-Start and Foldback Current Limited
- Short-Circuit and Thermal Shutdown Protected
- 8-Pin SO Package
技术资料应用笔记 3659 Simple Circuit Converts +5V to -10V
设计指南 737 Choosing the Right Power-Supply IC for your Application