- Up to 16V Protection
- 14V Maximum Input Operating Voltage
- 3.15A Maximum Charging Current
- 6A Discharge Current Protection
- No Firmware or Communication Required
- Integrated USB Detection
- Integrated CC Detection for USB Type-C
- Integrated BC1.2 Detection for Legacy SDP, DCP, and CDP
- Automatic Input Current Limit Configuration
- Input Voltage Regulation with Adaptive Input Current Limit (AICL)
- Reverse-Boost Capability up to 5.1V, 1.5A
- Pin Control of All Functions
- Resistor-Configurable Fast-Charge Current
- Resistor-Configurable Top-off Current
- ENBST Pin to Enable and Disable Reverse Boost
- STAT Pin to Indicate Charging Status
- INOKB Pin to Indicate Input Power-OK (POK)
- ITOPOFF Pin to Disable Charge
- Integrated Power Path
- Integrated Battery True-Disconnect FET
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Charging Cradles for Wearable Devices
- GPS Trackers
- Mobile Point-of-Sale (mPOS) Terminals
- Mobile Routers
- Portable Medical Devices
- Power Banks
- Wireless Headphones
The MAX77751 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested printed circuit board (PCB) that demonstrates the MAX77751, the standalone 3.15A USB Type-C® autonomous charger.
The EV kit is a switch-mode charger and Smart Power Selector™ with autonomous configuration. The MAX77751 can operate from 4.5V to 14V input, with the fast-charge current up to 3.15A and maximum input current limit of 3A.
The EV kit features USB Type-C CC detection, battery charging compliant with the USB Battery Charging Specification Revision 1.2 (BC1.2), proprietary adapter detection upon input insertion, and automatic configuration of the charger input current limit to the maximum allowable current from the input source.
The MAX77751 has the reverse-boost capability, which is enabled by the ENBST pin to allow the 5.1V/1.5A output to CHGIN.