- USB Power Option
- Flexible Configuration
- On-Board LED Current Sink and Battery Simulation
- Sense Test Point for Output-Voltage Measurement
- Filter Test Point for Haptic Waveform Measurement
- Windows® 8/10-Compatible GUI Software
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Wearable Devices
The MAX20303 evaluation system (EV system) is a fully assembled and tested circuit board that demonstrates the MAX20303 ultra-low-power wearable power-management integrated circuit (PMIC). The MAX20303 includes voltage regulators such as bucks, boost, buck-boost and linear regulators, and a complete battery management solution with battery seal, charger, power path and fuel gauge.
The MAX20303 EV system comes with the MAX20303 board, the MAXPICO2PMB# board, and two micro-B cables. The EV system comes with the MAX20303BEWN+ installed. The MAX20303 is configurable through an I2C interface that allows for programming various functions and reading the device status. The EV system GUI application sends commands to the MAXPICO2PMB# adapter board to configure the device.