- Provides a Convenient Platform for Evaluating the
- Features and Functions of the MAX17854
- Versatile GUI Interface for Features Evaluation
- Plug-and-Play Architecture for Rapid System Prototyping
- Force and Sense Pin Headers for Precision Measurement Assessment
- Built-In Resistor Stack for Battery Emulation
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Battery-Backup Systems (UPS)
- Battery-Powered Tools
- Electric Bikes
- Electric Vehicles (EVs)
- High-Voltage Battery Stacks
- Hybrid Electric Vehicles (HEVs)
- Super-Cap Systems
The MAX17854 evaluation kit (EV kit) is used to demonstrate the features and capabilities of the MAX17854 14-channel high-voltage smart sensor data acquisition interface IC. The EV kit is coupled with a MAX17851 EV kit to establish communication with a host PC. With communication established, control of the MAX17854 EV kit is executed through the EV kit GUI on the host PC. The GUI is Windows XP®-, Windows Vista®-, Windows® 7-, and Windows 10-compatible and is available through your local Maxim Integrated sales office.
Note: References to the MAX17851 in this data sheet pertain equally to the MAX17841B as well.
The MAX17854 EV kit design provides a convenient platform for evaluating the features and functions of the IC, in addition to the IC’s electrical parameters. The EV kit with vertical communication connectors (TXLP_CONN, RXLP_CON, TXUP_CONN, RXUP_CONN) and snap and lock battery pack connector enables the user to quickly build and evaluate a system with up to 32 daisychain devices.