- Self-Powered by On-Board Solar Cells
- THINERGY Micro-Energy Cell (MEC) Included
- Variable Switching Frequency Adjusts for Input Power Levels
- Various Test Points Included for Evaluation
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The EV kit is a self-powered board. The EV kit output charges the THINERGY MEC with current as low as 1µA. The EV kit provides test points to monitor the inputs and outputs, and jumpers to test the various settings. An LED is included on the CHG output to indicate if the boost is operating. The IC is available in a 12-pin UTDFN package with an exposed pad.