- Complete Li+ Charging Solution for 1 to 4 Cells
- Low Heat and High Efficiency
- 300kHz PWM Operation
- Up to 28V Input Voltage Range
- 28-Pin QSOP Package
- Surface-Mount Construction
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX1737 detects faulty cells and terminates charging. Two capacitors are used to set the charge termination, prequalification, and fault timeout periods. Three LEDs indicate the charging status. A user-supplied thermistor can be connected to the MAX1737 EV kit to monitor battery temperature and suspend charging for over- and undertemperature conditions.