- Simple Stand-Alone Application Circuit
- Easily Configurable for +4.1V Cells
- Microcontroller Compatible
- Surface-Mount Construction
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Input Power Source Range: +4.7V to +20V
The MAX1736 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested circuit board containing a single-cell lithium-ion (Li+) battery charger. The EV kit includes a current-limited 800mA wall-cube AC adapter, which allows it to safely and quickly charge an Li+ cell to +4.2V (+4.1V with the MAX1736EUT41). The EV kit is useful for stand-alone operation or for applications interfaced with a microcontroller.