The MAX14746 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested circuit for evaluating the MAX14746/MAX14747 charger detectors with a linear battery charger and a smart power selector.
Refer to the MAX14746 IC data sheet for detailed information regarding the operation and features of the devices.
The EV kit comes standard with the MAX14746 installed, but can also be used to evaluate the MAX14747 by replacing the MAX14746 (U1) with the MAX14747. Request a free sample of the MAX14747 when ordering the EV kit.
- RoHS Compliant
- Proven PCB Layout
- Full Assembled and Tested
- I2C Serial Interface
- Low Power Consumption
- Delivers USB Compliance and Flexibility
- Simplifies Complex System Designs
- Optimized Feature Set for Supercapacitor Charging
- Reliable Operation in Adverse Environmental Conditions
- Up to 16V Protection
- 13.7V Maximum Input Operating Voltage
- 3.15A Maximum Charging Current
- 3.5V to 23V Input Operating Range, 30VDC Withstand Voltage
- Reverse Leakage Protection
- 50mA to 3.15A Programmable Input Current Limit
- Battery Health + Programmable Safety/Protection
- ModelGauge m5 EZ Algorithm
- Precision Measurement Without Calibration