Evaluation Kit for the MAX14690
The MAX14690 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested circuit for evaluating the MAX14690 wearable charge-management solution with I2C capability for lowpower wearable application. The device includes a linear battery charger, Smart Power Selector™, two ultra-low quiescent current buck regulators, and three low-dropout (LDO) linear regulators.
Refer to the MAX14690 IC data sheet for detailed information regarding the operation and features of the devices.
- RoHS Compliant
- Proven PCB Layout
- Full Assembled and Tested
- I2C Serial Interface
- 3.5V to 23V Input Operating Range, 30VDC Withstand Voltage
- Reverse Leakage Protection
- 50mA to 3.15A Programmable Input Current Limit
- Battery Health + Programmable Safety/Protection
- ModelGauge m5 EZ Algorithm
- Precision Measurement Without Calibration
- AEC-Q100 Grade 2 Temperature Range
- Operating Voltage from 9V to 65V
- Ultra-Low-Power Operation