- High Efficiency—85% (typ)
- 70µA Typical Operating Current
- 1µA Maximum Quiescent Current
- 2.0V to 16.5V Operation
- 525mA (Peak) Onboard Drive Capability
- ±1.5% Output Voltage Accuracy (MAX630)
- Low-Battery Detector
- Compact 8-Pin Mini-DIP and SO Packages
- Pin Compatible with RC4191/2/3
- +3V至+5V DC-DC转换器
- +5V至+15V DC-DC转换器
Operating current is only 70µA and is nearly independent of output switch current or duty cycle. A logic-level input shuts down the regulator to less than 1µA quiescent current. Low-current operation ensures high efficiency even in low-power battery-operated systems. The MAX630 and MAX4193 are compatible with most battery voltages, operating from 2.0V to 16.5V.
The devices are pin compatible with the Raytheon bipolar circuits, RC4191/2/3, while providing significantly improved efficiency and low-voltage operation. Maxim also manufactures the MAX631, MAX632, and MAX633 DC-DC converters, which reduce the external component count in fixed-output 5V, 12V, and 15V circuits. See Table 2 at the end of this data sheet for a summary of other Maxim DC-DC converters.