- 10 Outputs
- 2 Synchronous Rectified Step-Down Converters
- 2 Step-Up Converters
- 6 Flyback Outputs
- +3.3V to +11V Input Voltage Range
- All Converters Synchronized to Single Oscillator
- 100kHz to 1MHz Switching Frequency (set to 400kHz)
- Independent Shutdown of Each Converter
- Short-Circuit Protected Flyback Outputs
- Soft-Start on Each Output
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX1802 EV kit provides 10 separate output voltages. The MAX1802 provides one main system step-down converter (+3.3V/1A), one DSP core step-down (+1.8V/400mA), one step-up converter for the backlight (+7V/100mA), three flyback outputs for the CCD, and three flyback outputs for the LCD. In addition, the MAX1801 provides one general-purpose step-up converter (+12V/100mA).
The MAX1802 EV kit's outputs are adjustable and are suitable for applications running from 4-cell alkaline, NiCd, or NiMH batteries, or from lithium ion (Li+) batteries (1 or 2 cell).