说明The DS5000FP is the original Secure Microprocessor chip in an 80-pin QFP. Based on nonvolatile RAM rather than ROM, it offers programming flexibility not possible with ordinary 8051s.
The program and data resources can be partitioned and managed by the user during and after installation. This facilitates frequent software upgrades, adaptive programs, customized systems, etc.
Different versions provide for memory space of 8, 32, or 64kbytes of NV CMOS SRAM. With a user-supplied lithium battery, the on-chip power management circuitry can maintain all nonvolatile resources for greater than 10 years in the absence of external power. A DS5000FP also provides crashproof operation in portable systems by saving the operating state and providing a power-fail reset, power-fail interrupt, and watchdog timer.
Optional security features include real-time memory encryption using a 48-bit user-selected encryption key and a security lock that over-writes memory if it is disturbed. The DS5000FP uses dummy cycles on the memory bus to foil pattern detection. The interrupt vector table is hidden on-chip.
The DS5000FP is ideal for any 8051-type application that requires versatile programming, reliability, and portability, such as data logging and battery-powered applications. It connects easily to a Dallas real-time clock for obtaining time-and date-stamped transactions.
Note: Designers must have the following documents to fully use all the features of this device. This data sheet contains pin descriptions, feature overviews, and electrical specifications. Errata sheets contain deviations from published specifications. The user's guides offer detailed information about device features and operation.
- 8-bit 8051-compatible microcontroller:
- 8051 instruction set
- Four 8-bit bidirectional I/O ports
- 128-bytes scratchpad RAM
- Two 16-bit timer/counters
- 1 UART
- Reliability enhancements:
- >10 years nonvolatile data retention
- Early warning power-fail interrupt
- Power-fail reset
- Precision watchdog timer
- User-supplied lithium battery-backed SRAM
- Software security (optional):
- Executes encrypted software using 48-bit key
- Security lock prevents download
- Unlocking destroys contents
- Ease of use and adaptability:
- 8, 32 or 64kbytes nonvolatile SRAM for program and data storage
- ROM-based Serial Bootstrap Loader
- On-chip serial port for software downloaded in end system
- Partitioned code and data segments
- Nonmultiplexed bytewide address/data bus for memory access
- Operating ranges:
- 16MHz system clock speed (max)
- 0°C to 70°C
技术资料用户指南 4828 Secure Microcontroller User's Guide
应用笔记 3421 Interfacing 8051-based Microcontrollers to an SCI Port
应用笔记 3262 基于8051的微控制器在系统编程
应用笔记 1087 Micro Tutorial 1: Understanding DC Electrical Characteristics of Microcontrollers
应用笔记 595 8051 Microcontrollers: Frequently Asked Questions
应用笔记 137 Using a EconOscillator™ to Clock an 8051 Microprocessor
应用笔记 101 Using the Secure Microcontroller Watchdog Timer
应用笔记 94 Using the Secure Microcontroller with EPROM/ROM
应用笔记 93 Design Guidelines for Microcontrollers Incorporating NV RAM
应用笔记 92 DS5002FP Memory Expansion Techniques
安全微控制器用户指南 (PDF, 1.6MB, 07/14/03, English only)
- High-Efficiency Microcontroller for Low Power, High Reliability Devices
- Flexible Clocking Schemes
- Power Management Maximizes Uptime for Battery Applications