- Industry’s First Single +3.3V Supply Multiprotocol Chipset
- Industry’s First Multiprotocol Chipset with True Failsafe Receivers
- Programmable Transceiver Supports
- V.28 (RS-232)
- V.11 (RS-449/V.36, EIA-530, EIA-530A, X.21)
- Certified TBR-1 and TBR-2 Compliant
- Certified NET1 and NET2 Compliant
- Programmable Cable Termination (MAX3172)
- Receiver Control Line Deglitching
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX3170, MAX3171, and MAX3172 chipset supports V.28 (RS-232), V.11 (RS-449/V.36, EIA-530, EIA-530A, X.21), and V.35 protocols. Compliance for NET1, NET2, TBR-1, and TBR-2 has been certified by TUV Telecom Services, Inc. Internal charge pumps allow this kit to operate from a single +3.3V supply.
The MAX3170 EV kit was designed to take advantage of the chipset’s flow-through pinout. This kit includes a 40-pin header (logic signals), a female DB25 connector (protocol signals), three SMA connectors (high-speed logic signals), and scope probe connectors for measuring the high-speed data signals (logic and protocol signals).