- Robust Operation with a Wide Range of Input Voltages and Load Conditions
- Surge Protection with Up To ±1kV IEC61000-4-5 at Output to Ground
- LED Indication of Fault and Reverse-Current Detect conditions
- Multiple Fault-Condition Indications
- Reverse-Current Detection
- Undervoltage Lockout on V5 Output
- Short Detection on RCLIM Control Input
- Thermal Shutdown Fault
- Includes a FET for Output Reverse-Current Protection
- Inrush Current Control to Allow up to 2x the Maximum Load Current
- Resistor-Selectable Options to Set Maximum Allowable Load Current
- +1.8V to +5.5V Wide Logic-Voltage Range
- +3V to +5.5V Isolated Supply Input Range
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Industrial Digital Outputs
- Motor Control
- PLC and DCS Systems
- Relay and Solenoid Drivers
The MAX14919 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX14919 industrial-grade quad low-side switch with 140mΩ (typ) RON and ±1kV/42Ω surge protection.
The MAX14919 EV kit features an isolated power and signal interface to provide pin-level control of the four lowside switches in the MAX14919. The EV kit also features reverse-current detection to prevent damage caused by miswiring faults at output and return terminals.
The EV kit comes with the MAX14919AUP+ (20 TSSOPEP, 6.5mm x 6.4mm footprint) device installed.