说明The DS9094SM is a low-cost, surface-mount device that retains a 16.3mm ibutton on a printed circuit board. Two springs that double as ground contacts press the ibutton to the data pad on the printed circuit board. The ibutton can be inserted and extracted without special tools. For best results the data contact on the printed circuit board should be plated with a layer of minimum 0.76µm hard gold over minimum 3.81µm nickel.
- Compact Single-Piece, All-Metal Clip for ibutton® Mounting
- Lowest Profile ibutton Mount
- Made from 0.25mm Thick Tin-Plated Phosphor Bronze
- Withstands High Temperatures Required for Surface Mounting
- Can be Soldered, Riveted, or Screw-Mounted
- Compatible with Leaded and Lead-Free Solder Processes
- Available for F3 and F5 ibutton