说明The DS9092R iButton® port provides the electrical contact necessary for mating remotely located iButtons or other 1-Wire® MicroLAN™ devices with reader/writers. The iButton port is available with groove (DS9092RG) and without (DS9092R). For applications where only a touch contact is needed either version will perform well. For dwelled-contact applications the DS9092R (without groove) is the preferred choice for use with the DS1402BP/DS1402RP MicroLAN cables. The grooved DS9092RG works best with the DS1402D-type cables featuring a blue dot receptor.
- Empty stainless steel F5 MicroCan™ with opening in rear and solder tabs
- Acts as a touch contact for remotely located 1-Wire devices
- Together with DS2404S-C01 makes complex functions involving microcontrollers behave as if they were iButtons
- DS9092R for DS9100-based iButton probes
- DS9092RG grooved version for blue dot receptors