- Demonstrates the Features of the MAXQ1065 Socket Board
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi® 3 Model B/B+ and Raspberry Pi 2 Model B
- Compatible with Arduino® UNO Motherboards
- Provides a USB Connector for USB 2.0-to-SPI Communication
- Convenient Connectors for Custom Wiring
- 1.8V and 3.3V Operating Voltage
- Software Development Kit (SDK) – Available by Request from the MAXQ1065 Webpage
- Anti-cloning, Anti-counterfeiting, Feature and Usage Control
- Certificate Management
- Mutual Authentication
- Secure Boot, Secure Firmware Update
- Secure Communication: Key Exchange, TLS
- Secure Data Storage
- System-Level Tamper Protection and Integrity
The MAXQ1065 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides the hardware and software necessary to exercise the features of the MAXQ1065GTC+. The EV kit consists of five MAXQ1065GTC+ devices in a 12-pin TDFN package, and a MAXQ1065 evaluation 12-pin TDFN socket board.
The device makes it fast and easy to implement full security for embedded, connected products without requiring firmware development. The MAXQ1065 coprocessors can be designed-in from the start or added to an existing design to guarantee confidentiality, authenticity, and integrity of the device.