23.5MHz to 6000MHz Fractional/Integer-N Synthesizer/VCO
High-Performance, Wide-Frequency PLL with Integrated VCOs Simplifies Signal Chain and Improves Performance
说明The MAX2871 is an ultra-wideband phase-locked loop (PLL) with integrated voltage control oscillators (VCOs) capable of operating in both integer-N and fractional-N modes. When combined with an external reference oscillator and loop filter, the MAX2871 is a high-performance frequency synthesizer capable of synthesizing frequencies from 23.5MHz to 6.0GHz while maintaining superior phase noise and spurious performance.
The ultra-wide frequency range is achieved with the help of multiple integrated VCOs covering 3000MHz to 6000MHz, and output dividers ranging from 1 to 128. The device also provides dual differential output drivers, which can be independently programmed to deliver -1dBm to +8dBm output power. Both outputs can be muted by either software or hardware control.
The MAX2871 is controlled by a 4-wire serial interface and is compatible with 1.8V control logic. The device is available in a lead-free, RoHS-compliant, 5mm x 5mm, 32-pin TQFN package, and operates over an extended -40°C to +85°C temperature range.
The MAX2871 has an improved feature set and better overall phase noise and is fully pin- and software-compatible with the MAX2870.
- Output Binary Buffers/Dividers Enable Extended Frequency Range
- Divider Ratios of 1/2/4/8/16/32/64/128
- 23.5MHz to 6000MHz
- High-Performance Phase Frequency Detector (PFD) and Reference Frequency Reduces Spectral Noise
- PFD Up to 140MHz
- Reference Frequency Up to 210MHz
- Low Normalized Inband Phase Noise of -230dBc/Hz Reduces System Noise Floor Contribution
- Manual or Automatic VCO Selection Permits Fast Switching
- Output Phase Reset and Adjustment Allow Synchronization of Multiple Synthesizers
- On-Chip Temperature Sensor with 7-Bit ADC Ensures Optimum VCO Selection
- Cycle Slip Reduction and Fast Lock Features Improve Accuracy and Acquisition Time
- VCO Lock Maintained Over Entire Temperature Range Provides Glitch-Free Operation
- Dual Differential Programmable Outputs Maximize Flexibility of Use
|Part Number||Synthesizer Mode||VSUPPLY|
|Differential RF Outputs||Inband Noise Floor|
|3.0 to 3.6||23.5||6000||-4 to +5||2||-229||0.2|
|-40 to +85||$6.42 @1k|
- 925MHz to 2175MHz Frequency Range
- Monolithic VCO
- High Dynamic Range: -75dBm to 0dBm