Evaluation Kit for the MAX2769B
The MAX2769B evaluation kit (EV kit) simplifies evaluation of the MAX2769B universal GPS receiver. It enables testing of the device performance and requires no additional support circuitry. Standard 50Ω SMA connectors are included on the EV kit for the inputs and outputs to allow for quick and easy evaluation on the test bench. The evaluation kit is fully assembled and tested at the factory.
This document provides a component list, a list of equipment required to evaluate the device, a straightforward test procedure to verify functionality, a description of the EV kit circuit, the circuit schematic, and artwork for each layer of the printed circuit board (PCB).
- Easy Evaluation of the MAX2769B IC
- +2.7V to +3.3V Single-Supply Operation
- 50Ω SMA Connector on the RF Ports and for the Baseband Outputs
- All Critical Peripheral Components Included
- Parallel Port for 3-Wire Interfacing
- PC Control Software Available Upon Request
- PND (个人导航设备)
- 925MHz to 2175MHz Frequency Range
- Monolithic VCO
- High Dynamic Range: -75dBm to 0dBm