说明The MAX2680/MAX2681/MAX2682 evaluation kits (EV kits) simplify the evaluation of the MAX2680/MAX2681/MAX2682 downconverter mixers. They enable testing of all device functions and require no additional support circuitry. Signal inputs and outputs use SMA connectors to ease the connection of RF test equipment.
All three EV kits share the same PC board but have RF input matching components optimized for each device at an RF frequency of 900MHz. Be sure to select the EV kit for the device that meets your performance needs. Consult the Selector Guide in the MAX2680/MAX2681/MAX2682 data sheet for the various combinations of power gain, input IP3, noise figure, and supply current offered by each device. The IF output matching components are optimized for an IF frequency of 70MHz. All matching components may be changed to match RF frequencies from 400MHz to 2.5GHz and IF frequencies from 10MHz to 500MHz. Consult Tables 2 and 4 in the MAX2680/MAX2681/MAX2682 data sheet for component values appropriate for each device at other RF and IF operating frequencies.
- Easy Evaluation of MAX2680/MAX2681/MAX2682
- Easy Evaluation of All Device Functions
- +2.7V to +5.5V Single-Supply Operation
- RF Input Matched to 50Ω at 900MHz
- IF Output Matched to 50Ω at 70MHz
- SMA Input and Output Signal Connectors
- All Critical Peripheral Components Included
- 400MHz/900MHz/2.4GHz ISM波段无线装置
- IEEE 802.11与无线数据