说明The MAX2680/MAX2681/MAX2682 miniature, low-cost, low-noise downconverter mixers are designed for low-voltage operation and are ideal for use in portable communications equipment. Signals at the RF input port are mixed with signals at the local oscillator (LO) port using a double-balanced mixer. These downconverter mixers operate with RF input frequencies between 400MHz and 2500MHz, and downconvert to IF output frequencies between 10MHz and 500MHz.
The MAX2680/MAX2681/MAX2682 operate from a single +2.7V to +5.5V supply, allowing them to be powered directly from a 3-cell NiCd or a 1-cell Lithium battery. These devices offer a wide range of supply currents and input intercept (IIP3) levels to optimize system performance. Additionally, each device features a low-power shutdown mode in which it typically draws less than 0.1µA of supply current. Consult the Selector Guide for various combinations of IIP3 and supply current.
The MAX2680/MAX2681/MAX2682 are manufactured on a high-frequency, low-noise, advanced silicon-germanium process and are offered in the space-saving 6-pin SOT23 package.
- 400MHz to 2.5GHz Operation
- +2.7V to +5.5V Single-Supply Operation
- Low Noise Figure: 6.3dB at 900MHz (MAX2680)
- High Input Third-Order Intercept Point (IIP3 at 2450MHz)
- -6.9dBm at 5.0mA (MAX2680)
- +1.0dBm at 8.7mA (MAX2681)
- +3.2dBm at 15.0mA (MAX2682)
- < 0.1µA Low-Power Shutdown Mode
- Ultra-Small Surface-Mount Packaging
- 400MHz/900MHz/2.4GHz ISM波段无线装置
- IEEE 802.11与无线数据
|Part Number||Channels||RF Freq.|
|3.3V Supply Current|
(mm x mm)
|MAX2680||1||400||2500||400||2500||10||500||11.6||-12.9||6.3||2.7 to 5.5||5||2.7 x 2.9|
- 925MHz to 2175MHz Frequency Range
- Monolithic VCO
- High Dynamic Range: -75dBm to 0dBm