说明The MAX2640/MAX2641 evaluation kits (EV kits) simplify the evaluation of the MAX2640/MAX2641 low-noise amplifiers (LNAs). They enable testing of the device's RF performance and require no additional support circuitry. The signal inputs and outputs use SMA connectors to facilitate the connection of RF test equipment.
The MAX2640 EV kits are assembled with the MAX2640 and incorporate input and output matching components optimized for an RF frequency of 900MHz. The MAX2641 EV kits are assembled with the MAX2641 and incorporate input and output matching components optimized for an RF frequency of 1900MHz. All matching components may be changed to match RF frequencies from 400MHz to 1500MHz for the MAX2640 and from 1400MHz to 2500MHz for the MAX2641. Consult Tables 1 through 4 in the MAX2640/MAX2641 data sheet for devices S-parameters and noise parameters for the design of matching networks at other frequencies.
- Easy Evaluation of MAX2640/MAX2641
- +2.7V to +5.5V Single-Supply Operation
- RF Input and Output Matched to 50Ω at 900MHz (MAX2640)
- RF Input and Output Matched to 50Ω at 1900MHz (MAX2641)
- All Critical Peripheral Components Included
- 400MHz/900MHz/2.4GHz ISM波段无线装置
- 925MHz to 2175MHz Frequency Range
- Monolithic VCO
- High Dynamic Range: -75dBm to 0dBm