完备的单芯片900MHz SiGe VCO和缓冲器，采用8引脚µMAX封装，可替代模块设计
说明The MAX2622/MAX2623/MAX2624 self-contained voltage-controlled oscillators (VCOs) combine an integrated oscillator and output buffer in a miniature 8-pin µMAX® package.
The inductor and varactor elements of the tank circuits are integrated on-chip, greatly simplifying application of the part. In addition, the center frequency of oscillation and frequency span are factory preset to provide a guaranteed frequency range versus control voltage. An external tuning voltage controls the oscillation frequency. The output signals are buffered by an amplifier stage (easily matched to 50Ω), using only capacitors to provide higher output power and isolate the devices from load impedance variations.
The MAX2622/MAX2623/MAX2624 operate from a +2.7V to +3.3V supply voltage and require only 9mA of supply current. In shutdown mode, the supply current is reduced to 0.1µA.
- Fully Monolithic
- Guaranteed Performance
- On-Chip 50Ω Output Match
- Wide Choice of Frequencies
- 855MHz to 881MHz (MAX2622)
- 885MHz to 950MHz (MAX2623)
- 947MHz to 998MHz (MAX2624)
- +2.7V to +3.3V Single-Supply Operation
- Low-Current Shutdown Mode
- Smaller than Modules (8-pin µMAX package)
- 902MHz至928MHz ISM波段，±10.7MHz中频(MAX2623)
- 902MHz至928MHz ISM波段，45MHz至70MHz中频(MAX2624)
- DECT 1/2频率LO (MAX2623)
This pricing is BUDGETARY, for comparing similar parts. Prices are in U.S. dollars and subject to change. Quantity pricing may vary substantially and international prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees, and exchange rates. For volume-specific and version-specific prices and delivery, please see the price and availability page or contact an authorized distributor.
- Low Bill of Materials (BOM)
- Long Range with High Sensitivity
- Low Power Consumption