说明The MAX2620 combines a low-noise oscillator with two output buffers in a low-cost, plastic surface-mount, ultra-small µMAX® package. This device integrates functions typically achieved with discrete components. The oscillator exhibits low-phase noise when properly mated with an external varactor-tuned resonant tank circuit. Two buffered outputs are provided for driving mixers or prescalers. The buffers provide load isolation to the oscillator and prevent frequency pulling due to load-impedance changes. Power consumption is typically just 27mW in operating mode (VCC = 3.0V), and drops to less than 0.3µW in standby mode. The MAX2620 operates from a single +2.7V to +5.25V supply.
- Low-Phase-Noise Oscillator: -110dBc/Hz (25kHz offset from carrier) Attainable
- Operates from Single +2.7V to +5.25V Supply
- Low-Cost Silicon Bipolar Design
- Two Output Buffers Provide Load Isolation
- Insensitive to Supply Variations
- Low, 27mW Power Consumption (VCC = 3.0V)
- Low-Current Shutdown Mode: 0.1µA (typ)
- 900MHz ISM波段应用
- 窄带PCS (NPCS)
This pricing is BUDGETARY, for comparing similar parts. Prices are in U.S. dollars and subject to change. Quantity pricing may vary substantially and international prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees, and exchange rates. For volume-specific and version-specific prices and delivery, please see the price and availability page or contact an authorized distributor.