说明The MAX2470/MAX2471 evaluation kits (EV kits) simplify the evaluation of the MAX2470/MAX2471 VCO buffer amplifiers. They enable testing of the devices' performance and require no additional support circuitry. All inputs and outputs use SMA connectors to facilitate easy connection of RF test equipment.
The MAX2470 EV kit is assembled with the MAX2470 and provides one high-impedance input (with pads to terminate to 50Ω) and a pair of matched 50Ω differential outputs. JU1 sets the logic level at the HI/LO-bar bias-control input, allowing for selection between 10MHz to 500MHz and 10MHz to 200MHz operation. The MAX2471 EV kit is assembled with the MAX2471 and provides two high-impedance inputs (with pads to terminate to 50Ω) and a pair of matched 50Ω differential outputs.
- Easy Evaluation of MAX2470/MAX2471
- +2.7V to +5.5V Single-Supply Operation
- On-Board Input-Frequency Range Selection (MAX2470)
- Single-Ended (MAX2470) or Differential (MAX2471) Inputs
- All Critical Peripheral Components Included