说明The MAX2430 is a versatile, silicon RF power amplifier that operates directly from a 3V to 5.5V supply, making it suitable for 3-cell NiCd or 1-cell lithium-ion battery applications. It is designed for use in the 800MHz to 1000MHz frequency range and, at 915MHz, can produce +21dBm (125mW) of output power with greater than 32dB of gain at VCC = 3.6V.
A unique shutdown function provides an off supply current of typically less than 1µA to save power during "idle slots" in time-division multiple-access (TDMA) transmissions. An external capacitor sets the RF output power envelope ramp time. External power control is also possible over a 15dB range. The amplifier's input is matched on-chip to 50Ω. The output is an open collector that is easily matched to a 50Ω load with few external components.
The MAX2430 is ideal as a driver amplifier for portable and mobile telephone systems, or as a complete power amplifier for other low-cost applications, such as those in the 915MHz spread-spectrum ISM band. It is fabricated with Maxim's high-frequency bipolar transistor process and is available in a thermally enhanced, 16-pin narrow SO and miniature 16-pin PwrQSOP packages with heat slug.
- Operates Over the 800MHz to 1000MHz Frequency Range
- Delivers 125mW at 915MHz from +3.6V Supply (100mW typical from +3.0V supply)
- Operates Directly from 3-Cell NiCd or 1-Cell Lithium-Ion Battery
- Over 32dB Power Gain
- RF Power Envelope Ramping is Programmable with One External Capacitor
- Input Matched to 50Ω (VSWR < 2:1)
- 15dB Output Power Control Range
- 1µA Typical Shutdown Current
- 915MHz ISM波段应用