说明The MAX2374 evaluation kit (EV kit) simplifies the evaluation of the MAX2374 low-noise amplifier (LNA). It enables testing of the device's RF performance and requires no additional support circuitry. The signal input and output ports use SMA connectors to facilitate the connection of RF test equipment.
The MAX2374 EV kit is assembled with the MAX2374 and incorporates input and output matching components optimized for an RF frequency of 880MHz. All matching components may be changed to match RF frequencies from 750MHz to 1000MHz. Refer to Table 1 in the MAX2374 data sheet for the device's S-parameters to design matching networks at other frequencies.
- Easy Evaluation of MAX2374
- +2.7V to +5.5V Single-Supply Operation
- RF Input and Output Matched to 50Ω at 880MHz
- All Critical Peripheral Components Included
- Jumpers for Easy Configuration of Gain and Linearity
- 925MHz to 2175MHz Frequency Range
- Monolithic VCO
- High Dynamic Range: -75dBm to 0dBm