说明The MAX2320, MAX2321, MAX2322, MAX2324, MAX2326, MAX2327, MAX2329 high-performance SiGe receiver front-end ICs set a new industry standard for low noise and high linearity at a low supply current. This family integrates a variety of unique features such as an LO frequency doubler and divider, dual low-noise amplifier (LNA) gain settings, and a low-current paging mode that extends the handset standby time.
The MAX2320 family includes seven ICs: four operate at both cellular and PCS frequencies, one operates at cellular frequencies, one at PCS frequencies, and one is configured as a dual PCS device (see Selector Guide). Each part includes an LNA with a high input third-order intercept point (IIP3) to minimize intermodulation and cross-modulation in the presence of large interfering signals. In low-gain mode, the LNA is bypassed to provide higher cascaded IIP3 at a lower current. For paging, a low-current, high-gain mode is provided.
The CDMA mixers in cellular and PCS bands have high linearity, low noise, and differential IF outputs. The FM mixer is designed for lower current and a single-ended output.
All devices come in a 20-pin TSSOP-EP package with exposed paddle and are specified for the extended temperature range (-40°C to +85°C).
- Ultra-High Linearity at Ultra-Low Current and Noise
- +2.7V to +3.6V Operation
- Pin-Selectable Low-Gain Mode Reduces Gain by 15dB and Current by 3mA
- Pin-Selectable Paging Mode Reduces Current Draw by 6mA when Transmitter is Not in Use
- LO Output Buffers
- LO Frequency Doubler (MAX2321)
- LO Frequency Divider (MAX2326)
- 0.1µA Shutdown Current
- 20-Pin TSSOP-EP Package
- 925MHz to 2175MHz Frequency Range
- Monolithic VCO
- High Dynamic Range: -75dBm to 0dBm