CDMA IF VGA及I/Q解调器，带有VCO及合成器
说明The MAX2310/MAX2312/MAX2314/MAX2316 are IF receivers designed for dual-band, dual-mode, and single-mode N-CDMA and W-CDMA cellular phone systems. The signal path consists of a variable gain amplifier (VGA) and I/Q demodulator. The devices feature guaranteed +2.7V operation, a dynamic range of over 110dB, and high input IP3 (-33dBm at 35dB gain, 1.7dBm at -35dB).
Unlike similar devices, the MAX2310 family of receivers includes dual oscillators and synthesizers to form a self-contained IF subsystem. The synthesizer's reference and RF dividers are fully programmable through a 3-wire serial bus, enabling dual-band system architectures using any common reference and IF frequency. The differential baseband outputs have enough bandwidth to suit both N-CDMA and W-CDMA systems, and offer saturated output levels of 2.7VP-P at a low +2.75V supply voltage. Including the low-noise voltage-controlled oscillator (VCO) and synthesizer, the MAX2310 draws only 26mA from a +2.75V supply in CDMA (differential IF) mode.
The MAX2310/MAX2312/MAX2314/MAX2316 are available in 28-pin QSOP packages.
- Complete IF Subsystem Includes VCO and Synthesizer
- Supports Dual-Band, Triple-Mode Operation
- VGA with >110dB Gain Control
- Quadrature Demodulator
- High Output Level (2.7V)
- Programmable Charge-Pump Current
- Supports Any IF Frequency Between 40MHz and 300MHz
- 3-Wire Programmable Interface
- Low Supply Voltage (+2.7V)
- 925MHz to 2175MHz Frequency Range
- Monolithic VCO
- High Dynamic Range: -75dBm to 0dBm