说明The MAX2108 is a low-cost direct-conversion tuner IC designed for use in digital direct-broadcast satellite (DBS) television set-top box units and microwave links. Its direct-conversion architecture reduces system cost compared to devices with IF-based architectures.
The MAX2108 directly tunes L-band signals to baseband using a broadband I/Q downconverter. The operating frequency range spans from 950MHz to 2150MHz. The IC includes a low-noise amplifier (LNA) with gain control, two downconverter mixers with output buffers, a 90° quadrature generator, and a divide-by 32/33 prescaler.
- Low-Cost Architecture
- Operates from Single +5V Supply
- On-Chip Quadrature Generator, Dual-Modulus Prescaler (/32, /33)
- Input Levels: -20dBm to -70dBm per Carrier
- Over 50dB RF Gain-Control Range
- 10dB Noise Figure at Maximum Gain
- +8dBm IIP3 at Minimum Gain
- DirecTV、PrimeStar、EchoStar DBS调谐器
- 925MHz to 2175MHz Frequency Range
- Monolithic VCO
- High Dynamic Range: -75dBm to 0dBm