说明The MAX3880 deserializer with clock recovery is ideal for converting 2.488Gbps serial data to 16-bit-wide, 155Mbps parallel data for SDH/SONET applications. Operating from a single +3.3V supply, this device accepts high-speed serial-data inputs and delivers lowvoltage differential-signal (LVDS) parallel clock and data outputs for interfacing with digital circuitry.
The MAX3880 includes a low-power clock recovery and data retiming function for 2.488Gbps applications. The fully integrated phase-locked loop (PLL) recovers a synchronous clock signal from the serial NRZ data input; the signal is then retimed by the recovered clock. The MAX3880's jitter performance exceeds all SDH/SONET specifications. An additional 2.488Gbps serial input is available for system loopback diagnostic testing. The device also includes a TTL-compatible loss-of-lock (LOL-bar) monitor and LVDS synchronization inputs that enable data realignment and reframing.
The MAX3880 is available in the extended temperature range (-40°C to +85°C) in a 64-pin TQFP-EP (exposed pad) package.
- Single +3.3V Supply
- 910mW Operating Power
- Fully Integrated Clock Recovery and Data Retiming
- Exceeds ANSI, ITU, and Bellcore Specifications
- Additional High-Speed Input Facilitates System Loopback Diagnostic Testing
- 2.488Gbps Serial to 155Mbps Parallel Conversion
- LVDS Data Outputs and Synchronization Inputs
- Tolerates >2000 Consecutive Identical Digits
- Loss-of-Lock Indicator
- 2.488Gbps SDH/SONET传输系统