- Preset Reset Thresholds: 4.6V and 2.6V (2.3V also available for MAX6806 only)
- ±2% Accurate Reset Thresholds
- Reset Output Available in Active-Low (MAX6806), Active-High (MAX6807), and Open-Drain (MAX6808) Versions
- Immune to Power-Supply Transients
- Active-Low RESET Valid to VCC = 1.0V (MAX6806/MAX6808)
- 35µA Supply Current
- No External Components
- Manual Reset Available with 4-Pin SOT143 Package
- Miniature 3-Pin SC70, 3-Pin SOT23, and 4-Pin SOT143 Packages
- 8 Lead µMAX and 8 Lead SO Packages are Pin Compatible with the MC33064/MC33164/MC34064/MC34164
The MAX6806/MAX6807/MAX6808 assert a reset signal whenever the supply voltage (VCC) falls below the factory-preset, ±2% accurate threshold. Internal hysteresis ensures stable switching. The MAX6806/MAX6807/MAX6808 are available in 4.6V and 2.6V thresholds (2.3V is also available for the MAX6806 only). The MAX6806 features a push-pull active-low RESET output; the MAX6807 features an active-high, push-pull RESET output; and the MAX6808 features an open-drain, active-low RESET output. Active-low RESET is valid for VCC down to 1V (MAX6806/MAX6808), and RESET (MAX6807) is guaranteed for VCC down to 1.2V.
The MAX6806/MAX6807/MAX6808 are available in 3-pin SC70, 3-pin SOT23, 8-pin µMAX®, 8-pin SO, and 4-pin SOT143 packages. The SOT143 package includes a manual-reset input.