- ±2mV (max) Initial Accuracy
- 5ppm/°C (max) Temperature Coefficient
- 35µA (max) Supply Current
- 100mV Dropout at 500µA Load Current
- 0.12µV/µA Load Regulation
- 8µV/V Line Regulation
These series-mode bandgap references draw a maximum of only 35µA quiescent supply current, making them ideal for battery-powered instruments. They offer a supply current that is virtually immune to input voltage variations. Load-regulation specifications are guaranteed for source and sink currents up to 500µA. These devices are internally compensated, making them ideal for applications that require fast settling, and are stable with capacitive loads up to 2.2nF.