The MAX6006–MAX6009 ultra-low-power shunt references are ideal for space-critical and low-power applications. They are offered in 3-pin SOT23 packages, and the minimum operating current is guaranteed to be < 1µA. The devices feature low temperature coefficients of < 30ppm/°C and initial accuracy of better than 0.2%.
Available in +1.25V, +2.048V, +2.5V, and 3V output voltages, the MAX6006–MAX6009 have references of +1.25V, +2.048V, +2.5V, and +3.0V, respectively. The devices can be used as lower-power, higher-precision upgrades to the ICL8069, LM385, LT1004, and LM4040 references. The MAX6006–MAX6009 are available in two grades: A and B. The A grade features a temperature coefficient of 30ppm/°C over the extended temperature range of -40°C to +85°C, with an initial accuracy of 0.2%. Grade B features a temperature coefficient of 75ppm/°C with an initial accuracy of 0.5%. MAX6006 in +1.25V and MAX6008 in +2.5V are offered in 8-pin SO packages, as plug in upgrades for LT1004 and LM285.
- Ultra-Low Operating Current: Guaranteed < 1µA
- Small 3-Pin SOT23 Package
- Initial Voltage Accuracy: 0.2%
- Temperature Coefficient: 30ppm/°C max
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +85°C
- Factory-Trimmed Output Voltages: +1.25V, +2.048V, +2.5V, +3.0V
- Wide Operating Range: 1µA to 2mA
- AEC-Q100 (MAX6008AEUR/V+ Only)
|Noise 0.1Hz to 10Hz|
|max||@ +25°C||min||max||typ||See Notes|
|MAX6006A||1.25||30||0.2||1||2||30||-40 to +85|